What an easy addition to our Christmas platters this year. These Reindeer Bites are so easy to make that our two and four year old were big helpers with this.
- Preheat oven to 240 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place square pretzels on a cookie sheet (I am sure other shapes would work too. I used the PC brand)
- Unwrap a bag of Hershey kisses or hugs and place one on top of each pretzel.
- Place cookie sheet with pretzels and kisses in the oven for 3 minutes or until the kisses are soft but not melted.
- Press Christmas coloured smarties or M&Ms into each kiss.
- Let cool.