Message of Hope: Kindness, with no strings attached, will come back to you.
Heart and Healing
1. How do you know if the kindness you give to others has selfish strings attached? In other
words, how do you know if you are being kind to get something from the other person?
2. When did you miss an opportunity to show authentic kindness to someone?
3. When others have been kind to you, how do you go about passing on the kindness you receive
4. What kind of things keep you from initiating kindness to others?
5. This next week who is someone that you can go beyond what would be expected and show
exceptional kindness? What do you have in mind?
6. What is a lesson, a promise, a command, or a warning that you needed to hear
from this story?
Remember, kindness with no strings attached, will come back to you
Excerpts and questions used in this study are used by permission from