COMPASSIONATE KINDNESS. Ruth: Waiting on God's Timing (Week 3 Wednesday)
Message of Hope: Compassionate kindness to others will bring you the biggest blessing.
Take the time to read and answer the following questions. If you'd like, you can share them in the comments section of this blog entry. Remember, there are no right or wrong answers. There is no answer key to go to ;) This is just a way of digging deeper into the Word and encouraging each other in our walk.
Heart and Healing:
1. In today's world, family redeemers may or may not be family. Who are the people and/or organizations that have functioned as a family redeemer during your life?
2. In what ways have you functioned as a family redeemer for someone?
3. This next question can be sensitive. So let's be very sensitive, loving, and extra compassionate as we talk about it. When you were helping someone, what role did accountability play in the process?
4. What is an area of your life where you sense God is inviting you to compassionately help someone even if it might be an inconvenience?
5. As we wrap up, what is a lesson, a promise, a command, or a warning that you needed to hear from this story?
Remember, compassionate kindness will bring you the biggest blessing .
Excerpts and questions used in this study are used by permission from